Megan Pena, CNM, A.P.N.P.
Birthing Centers, Midwifery, Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN), Prenatal Care
Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
As a midwife, I enjoy getting to walk alongside women and families during pregnancy and birth, as well as through other seasons of life. I love witnessing how women can be empowered through the birth experience. During visits and at births, I always want my patients to be active participants in their care, to know that their concerns are heard and to be able to trust me as a provider.
At home, I have a supportive husband, two children, two dogs and a cat. My family moved to the Midwest after spending most of our lives in Texas, and we are loving the people and environment here! I enjoy being outside, hiking, downhill skiing, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, McMurry University
- Master's degree, Nurse Midwifery, Frontier Nursing University
- American Midwifery Certification Board
- American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists' (ACOG)
- Association of Women's, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nursing (AWHONN)
- Birth control
- Pregnancy and childbirth