I grew up biking and going to summer camp nearby. I’m looking forward to living in the community and supporting my neighbors in their health.
I enjoy spending time outdoors with my wife and family, especially going to the dog park. I also enjoy speaking Spanish, running, cooking and woodworking. My family and I also visit Guatemala as often as we can.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota-Duluth School of Medicine
- Master’s in Public Health, Biostatistics, University of Minnesota-Minneapolis
- Family Medicine, Sioux Falls Family Medicine Residency, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Full-scope family medicine
- Men’s health
- Women’s health