Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I focus on listening to the patients' concerns, needs and goals for treatment. I tailor programs to fit their needs, considering the whole person.
I am married with grown children, and I love dogs. I enjoy living in the country.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Occupational Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Urinary Incontinence Rehabilitation, Prometheus Group
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- National Board of Certification
- Hand therapy
- Graston technique, manual therapy
- Shoulder rehabilitation
- Self-care instruction and adaptive techniques