I have been in practice since 1996 and medical director since 2002. I have seen the phenomenal growth in women's health, and enjoy caring for women in the different stages of life while focusing on wellness and preventive medicine.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Mayo Clinic Family Medicine Residency Program, La Crosse
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- North America Menopause Society
- Clinical Instructor, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- Community wellness through exercise promotion