Speaking of HealthPlan ahead to make the most of your health care visitApril 16, 2021
Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
Rice Lake, WI
Clinic331 S. Main St., Suite H, Rice Lake, WI 54868
I find it rewarding working with families and developing a collaborative relationship with patients. I’m passionate about serving all ages of patients while making a positive difference in their lives.
I love spending time with my husband and three children. I also enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, cooking and baking, and playing the piano.
Training & Credentials
- Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences — COM in Yakima, WA
- Spokane Family Medicine Residency, Spokane, WA
- Family Medicine, Spokane Family Medicine Residency, Spokane, WA
- Board-certified, Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Idaho Academy of Family Physicians (IAFP)
- Women's health