Locations & Services
Clinic325 Butts Ave., Tomah, WI 54660
I employ an integrative approach using manual therapy and exercise intervention with an emphasis on completion of an effective home exercise program.
I enjoy anything outdoors, including hunting, fishing and hiking. I love all Wisconsin sports.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Health Science/Pre-Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, St. Ambrose University
- Dry Needling, Evidence in Motion
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Shoulder injury rehabilitation
- Sports rehabilitation