I try to learn all I can about my patients — inside and outside of the clinic. I incorporate preventive medicine and wellness in the care I provide and try to "practice what I preach" for my own health.
Outside of the office I enjoy spending time with my family and two dogs, traveling and experiencing new cultures, and I recently found a new interest in weightlifting.
Training & Credentials
- University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine, Sioux Falls
- Center for Family Medicine, Sioux Falls Family Medicine Residency Program, South Dakota
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Community education
- Community health and wellness
- High school sports team support