Speaking of HealthMemory lapses: Normal aging or something more?January 19, 2022
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I would describe myself as a very warm person who likes to get to know my patients from a more holistic perspective as I feel it helps me provide comprehensive and individualized care.
I view being a health care provider as a privilege. I approach each patient as an individual and believe working with them as a team is one of the best ways to participate in meeting their health and wellness goals.
My personal interests include all things Minnesota sports, singing and playing piano and guitar, musicals, movies and spending time at the pool watching two of my children swim competitively.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Nursing,University of Mary, North Dakota
- Postgraduate certificate, Health Care Informatics, University of Phoenix, Arizona
- Clinical nurse specialist, Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Illinois
- Adult/Gerontology clinical nurse specialist, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Academy of Neurology
- Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Movement Disorders Society
- Instructor of Nursing, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Dementia and dementia with Lewy bodies
- Essential tremor and other movement disorders
- Parkinson’s disease