Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthIdentifying and preventing ACL injuries, concussionsAugust 23, 2016
Hospital and Clinic501 N. State St., Waseca, MN 56093
My treatment philosophy starts with understanding my patients and what led them to see me. My patients can expect a thorough assessment and education regarding their condition or surgery. They will leave with tools and confidence to manage their condition and a roadmap to recovery. I will walk with them through this process and mange any bumps along the way. If I am unable to meet their needs, I will advocate for them and refer on to the appropriate providers.
My interests outside of work include the outdoors, fishing, hunting, golf, basketball, and music. I enjoy volunteering in the community and am on many community boards.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, Rochester, Minnesota
- Sports Medicine, Hand Clinic, Acute Neurologic Rehabilitation, Acute Care Rehabilitation, Outpatient Spine, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, Rochester, Minnesota
- Certified Wound Specialist, American Board of Wound Management
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
- Evidence based medicine
- High school sports team support
- Sports Medicine
- Wound care