Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthIdentifying and preventing ACL injuries, concussionsAugust 23, 2016
My treatment philosophy starts with understanding my patients and what led them to see me. My patients can expect a thorough assessment and education regarding their condition or surgery. They will leave with tools and confidence to manage their condition and a roadmap to recovery. I will walk with them through this process and mange any bumps along the way. If I am unable to meet their needs, I will advocate for them and refer on to the appropriate providers.
My interests outside of work include the outdoors, fishing, hunting, golf, basketball, and music. I enjoy volunteering in the community and am on many community boards.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- Sports Medicine, Hand Clinic, Acute Neurologic Rehabilitation, Acute Care Rehabilitation, Outpatient Spine, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Certified Wound Specialist, American Board of Wound Management
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
- Evidence-based medicine
- High school sports team support
- Sports Medicine
- Wound care