Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
I initially was drawn to Mayo Clinic by the unique organization that places the patient at the center and am humbled to care for patients here in northwestern Wisconsin. I realize that I see patients and their family members on some of the most troubling and worrisome days of their lives. I seek to treat all my patients with excellent care and compassion. I hope to do my part to continue the legacy that Mayo Clinic medical care offers.
Outside work, I enjoy spending time with my family, usually doing something together outdoors.
Training & Credentials
- A.T. Still University-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Emergency Medicine, Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Wilderness Medical Society
- Instructor in Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Point-of-care ultrasound
- Wilderness medicine