I value relationships with patients and their families. As a Family Medicine physician, I see children and adults of all ages and complexity. I seek to educate and collaborate with my patients to together make healthcare decisions consistent with their values.
Family time with my husband and children is a priority for me, and I strive to find balance between my work and home life. I enjoy gardening, hiking, biking and quiet time spent in prayer or reading an engaging book.
Training & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Master of Public Health, Portland State University
- Family Medicine/Preventive Medicine, Oregon Health and Sciences University
- Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Catholic Medicine Association
- Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Chronic disease management, including diabetes, hypertension and heart disease
- Fertility care medical consultant, including use of natural, noncontraceptive methods to treat women's health issues
- Natural family planning and fertility awareness-based methods
- Preventive health