I value relationships with patients and their families. As a Family Medicine physician, I see children and adults of all ages and complexity. I seek to educate and collaborate with my patients to together make health care decisions consistent with their values.
Family time with my husband and children is a priority for me, and I strive to find balance between my work and home life. I enjoy gardening, hiking, biking and quiet time spent in prayer or reading an engaging book.
Training & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison
- Master of Public Health, Portland State University, OR
- Family Medicine/Preventive Medicine, Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland
- Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Catholic Medicine Association
- Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, etc.)
- Fertility care medical consultant (use of natural, non-contraceptive methods to treat women's health issues)
- Natural family planning/fertility awareness-based methods
- Preventive health