Speaking of HealthFacts about fluNovember 01, 2021
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
I strive to be a good listener and enjoy explaining the miracle that is the human body. I work collaboratively with my patients to ensure its’ proper function — thereby securing the blessing that is good health.
I enjoy spending time with my family, especially my wife, Nicole. We enjoy activities that include gardening, bicycling, and caring for all the creatures — great and small — that share our haven of a hobby farm on ten acres in beautiful southern Minnesota. My faith is very important to me and my family and I enjoy being active in my church.
Training & Credentials
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City
- Family Medicine, North Iowa Mercy Health Center, Mason City
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- The full complement of family medicine, geriatrics to pediatrics
- Dermatologic procedures