Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Rice Lake, WI
Clinic331 S. Main St., Suite H, Rice Lake, WI 54868
I chose Mayo Clinic for my nephrology training and place to work because of the excellence and integrity Mayo Clinic is known for. The staff and allied personnel are easy to work with, and the tools for taking care of our patients are at our disposition.
I enjoy spending time outdoors, taking long walks with my family and friends while sharing some laughs. I enjoy going out, trying the local gastronomy (eating and culture) and discovering all the hidden gems the Chippewa Valley has to offer.
I am looking forward to being a part of the community and contributing to make Eau Claire the better city to live in America.
Training & Credentials
- Universidad Dr. Jose Matias Delgado School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Morristown Medical Center
- Nephrology fellowship. Mayo Clinic
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Nephrology
- National Kidney Foundation
- Instructor in Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Empowerment of the community on their own health
- Evaluation and management of electrolyte disorders
- Quality of life improvement of patients with chronic kidney disease with the promotion of home dialysis therapies and transplantation