Eau Claire, WI
Vascular disease is very common as our population ages. It can also occur unexpectedly in younger patients and those with no known history of blood vessel problems. I provide individualized care for patients with problems related to blood vessels (e.g., arteries, veins).
During your visit, I will check physical findings and discuss your diagnosis. We will look over your test results and images to help you understand your diagnosis and treatment plan. We will discuss available medicines, general measures and possible surgical strategies. You will be given educational materials and contact information.
My alma mater in India has a motto of, "Not to be ministered unto but to minister." This is similar to that of Mayo Clinic's primary value, "The needs of the patient come first." I was honored with receiving the Thomas C Bower Clinical and Teaching Award, the Peter Gloviczki Prize Research and Academic Excellence Award, and the Beahrs Symposium Innovation Grant during my training at Mayo Clinic.
I was born in India and moved to the U.S. in 2016. In my free time, I travel and hike.
Training & Credentials
- Christian Medical College Vellore
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Association of Program Directors in Vascular Surgery
- International Society of Endovascular Specialists
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society
- Vascular Society of India
- Vascular Surgery Milestones
- Venous Association of India
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Advanced imaging
- Aortic aneurysms
- Aortic dissection
- Genetics in vascular diseases
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Rare vascular conditions
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Vascular surgery
- Venous disease
Research & Publications
- The human acellular vessel for vascular reconstruction or bypass: A novel biologic conduit for vascular bypass and repair, August 2022
- Effect of obesity on radiation exposure, quality of life scores, and outcomes of fenestrated-branched endovascular aortic repair of pararenal and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms, April 2021
- Epidemiology of aortic dissection, March 2021
- Tumor-specific prognosis of mutation-positive patients with head and neck paragangliomas, May 2020
- Endovenous and operative treatment of superior vena cava syndrome, April 2018