Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
My practice philosophy is to provide individualized, empathic care by acknowledging your unique health situation. I will strive to provide education and treatment to you while considering your health goals and including your chosen family.
I am an Eau Claire native and enjoy spending time outdoors. I enjoy time with my husband and our two daughters as well as cooking, baking and watching movies. In my free time, I love to travel, play board and yard games, and I enjoy trivia.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's Degree, Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Nurse Practitioner, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Headache Society
- American Nurses Association
- Headache management
- Sleep disorders
- Symptom management