Locations & Services
I aim to work collaboratively with patients, their families, and an interdisciplinary team, to really understand my patient's goals, and alleviate suffering and promote quality of life.
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my family and doing anything active.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Family Nurse Practitioner, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Mayo Clinic Residency program for Family Nurse Practitioners
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Advanced heart and lung disease
- Complex symptom management
- End of life care in the community and rural setting