Learn more about me:
I enjoy caring for the health needs of families from prenatal care and pediatrics to adult medicine, and specialize in women's health and reproductive health. I focus on listening and hearing my patients, and forming partnerships with them in delivering their care.
I am married to an elementary school teacher with four energetic boys who are active in community, school and sports. I enjoy playing guitar and piano, writing educational blogs and practicing healthful living.
I am an 80s rock superfan and love going to concerts with my family and friends. I also enjoy Vikings, Twins, Wild and Maverick sports.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Mercy Hospital
- Family Medicine, Sutter Health Family Medicine Residency Program
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Quality Fellow, Bronze Level
- American Medical Association
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Community fitness outreach programs