Speaking of HealthEarly treatment critical for Peyronie's diseaseSeptember 07, 2022
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
My goal is for every patient to leave our visit with a newfound understanding of their condition and options for management, and they feel comfortable with the future plan. I try to treat every patient as family, and will deliver information and guidance as such. My clinical interests include urologic oncology and men's sexual health, including erectile dysfunction, Peyronie's disease and male infertility.
I grew up in Indianapolis but have lived in Minnesota for the last seven years. In my free time, I like to golf, hike, and spend time with my wife and two Newfoundland dogs.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Biological Sciences, University of Notre Dame
- Doctorate of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Urology, Mayo Clinic
- Urology, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Andrology, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- American Board of Urology
- American Urologic Association
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction
- Society of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons
- Society of Urologic Prosthetic Surgeons, Inc.
- Men’s sexual medicine
- Prosthetic surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Urethral stricture disease
Research & Publications
- The Tubing, Hitch and Lasso, Intussusception Anchor (THALIA) Technique: A novel approach to fixate the penile implant reservoir, January 2021.
- Multicenter experience using collagen fleece for plaque incision with grafting to correct residual curvature at time of inflatable penile prosthesis placement in patient’s with Peyronie’s disease, June 2020.
- Patient attitudes towards surgical management of Peyronie’s Disease prior to men’s health consultation, June 2020.
- Damage control considerations during IPP surgery, January 2020.
- Oncologic and quality-of-life outcomes with wide resection in robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, February 2015.