Red Wing, MN
Hospital and Clinic701 Hewitt Blvd., Red Wing, MN 55066
I especially enjoy working in the Surgery Department because of the variety of medical and surgical conditions we treat. My job takes me into a variety of settings: hospital, clinic and operating room.
Working in Red Wing, I am part of a community-based practice.
One of the favorite parts of my job is educating patients and helping them understand their medical condition and options for treatment. With that knowledge, they can make the best informed decision about their care.
In my free time, I enjoy cooking, swimming, spending time with my family and friends, and writing.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Program, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certified Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Fundamental Critical Care Support, Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Quality Fellow, Bronze Level
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Midwest Regional Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
- Instructor in Surgery, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Breast care
- Clinic surgical procedures including mole removal, biopsies and cyst removal
- Surgical treatment of gastrointestinal disease