La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I treat children and adolescents who suffer from failure to thrive, nutrition deficiencies, poor growth, iron deficiency, dysphagia, Celiac disease, Crohn’s, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, GERD, inflammatory bowel disease and other general GI disorders.
My special interest lies in nutrition, and I help lead a multidisciplinary team that provides nutritional support to children and adolescents in the Mayo Clinic Children's Center hospital and clinic. Outside of my clinical practice, I am involved in several educational and research activities and provide guidance and mentorship to fellows, residents and medical students.
Training & Credentials
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- Pediatrics, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Pediatric gastroenterology; hepatology and nutrition, University of Michigan , Ann Arbor Michigan
- Pediatric clinical nutrition, Children’s Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pediatric gastroenterology, American Board of Pediatrics
- National Board of Nutrition Specialists
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Failure to thrive
- Nutrition deficiencies
- Poor growth
- Iron deficiency
- Celiac disease
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- inflammatory bowel disease
- Other general GI disorders.