Locations & Services
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
As a native of the Eau Claire area, I am excited to be part of such a world-renowned health system and provide patients in this great community with high-quality care. I enjoy collaborating with patients to find the best means to help them achieve their health care goals and supporting surgical patients from the first steps in their diagnosis to their postoperative follow-up appointments.
In my free time, I enjoy camping, hiking, reading, traveling, and spending time with my friends and family.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Cell and Molecular Biology, Winona State University, MN
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Studies, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants