Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
New Prague, MN
Hospital301 Second St. NE, New Prague, MN 56071
I am efficient and respect my patient's time in the Emergency Department. I am to the point and will always communicate what my patient needs to know, not necessarily what they want to hear. I always try to teach something about the symptom or condition.
I grew up in a small town in Northern Minnesota. I sincerely enjoy caring for rural Minnesotans and I enthusiastically bring “big city” emergency medicine to the rural setting.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota, Duluth and Twin Cities
- Emergency Medicine, Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, Roanoke
- Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- AED (automated external defibrillator) training