Learn more about me:
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I provide high-quality specialty psychiatric services with the support of such a fabulous organization. Northwest Wisconsin is such a beautiful area with wonderful people, and I enjoy serving the community in every capacity I can.
In my free time, I enjoy all types of outdoor activities and spending time with my family, which includes my young children and two dogs.
Training & Credentials
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Psychiatry, Maine Medical Center
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Massachusetts
- Neuropsychiatry/Cognitive Neurology, University of Massachusetts
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Medical Association
- American Neuropsychiatric Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- Instructor in Psychiatry, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Cognitive neurology/neuropsychiatry for children and adults with a focus on diagnosis, management and treatment of neurologic issues with psychiatric comorbidities which can include dementia syndromes, intellectual disability, and genetic syndromes, and autism spectrum disorder.