Learn more about me:
I believe in working together with my patients to maximize their health and physical abilities. Actively listening to patients to hear their story and assist them in meeting their health goals is exceptionally important to me. I have been a family medicine physician for 20+ years. It is an honor to serve the Chippewa Valley.
My sports medicine practice is inclusive of uniformed athletes; athletes just starting their exercise program and trying to make it to the finish line; athletes trying to set a personal record; and active patients pursuing their passions. We all have an athlete in us and exercise is the best medicine.
I am fortunate to be married to my wonderful, supportive husband and have three sons and two dogs. I like to do anything active outside. My personal passions are cross-country and downhill skiing, as well as biking and running. I am an avid reader and really like to travel and eat good food.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Sports Medicine, University of Chicago
- Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Tri-County Medical Society
- Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Musculoskeletal care
- Nonsurgical orthopedic care
- Sports medicine
- Sports-related concussion management