Learn more about me:
Speaking of Health5 common questions about Braxton Hicks contractionsFebruary 05, 2021
My patients — both gynecologic and obstetric — appreciate that I am straightforward and provide them multiple options to choose from. I strive to be efficient and timely.
I love to travel and spend time with my nephews and nieces. I spend most evenings playing with my Australian shepherd, Bindi.
Training & Credentials
- University of Buffalo School of Medicine, New York
- University of Texas Health Science Center of San Antonio, Texas
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Office hysteroscopy
- Quality improvement and patient safety initiatives
- Vulvar disorders
- Women's health