Learn more about me:
Speaking of Health5 common questions about Braxton Hicks contractionsFebruary 05, 2021
My patients — both gynecologic and obstetric — appreciate that I am straightforward and provide them multiple options to choose from. I strive to be efficient and timely.
I love to travel and spend time with my nephews and nieces. I spend most evenings playing with my Australian shepherd, Bindi.
Training & Credentials
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Master's degree, Healthcare Administration, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Health Science Center
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Instructor in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Office hysteroscopy
- Quality improvement and patient safety initiatives
- Vulvar disorders
- Women's health