Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
My goal is to provide patients with the best possible care by working as a team to improve patient's quality of life and overall health.
I was born and raised in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and moved to the U.S. for training. I enjoy outdoor activities with my family. I like to play sports, such as soccer and tennis. I enjoy horseback riding, and I'm looking forward to learning winter sports and activities in the area.
Training & Credentials
- Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE)
- Internal Medicine, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rheumatology, Medical College of Georgia
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Rheumatology
- Association of Women in Rheumatology
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus