Practicing in Internal Medicine in La Crosse gives me a unique opportunity to provide community-based care with a personalized small town feel while supported by the resources of Mayo Clinic.
When not at work, I am a show choir and dance mom to my three children. I also enjoy camping, traveling and swimming.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Business Administration and Health Care Leadership, Viterbo University
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Mental health
- Primary care
- Social determinants of health
- Transgender and nonconforming gender
- Women's health