Speaking of HealthWhy it's important to support kids who identify as LGBTQ and may be strugglingJune 24, 2022
Featured TopicCOVID-19 vaccines for infants, toddlersJune 22, 2022
Speaking of Health5 things you need to know about mental health and girlsJune 14, 2022
The medical specialty of family medicine is dedicated to meeting your health care needs from prenatal care through childhood, adulthood to geriatric care. Our caring staff are committed to keeping you healthy in mind, body and spirit.
When the need for specialty care arises, our health care providers work with referring patients to the appropriate specialists. Our partnership with Mayo Clinic Health System and Mayo Clinic gives us a direct link to a wide range of medical specialists.
- Acute illness evaluation
- Complete physicals
- Chronic disease management and ongoing care
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Preventive medicine
- Pediatric services:
- Safety education
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Skin conditions including acne, eczema, warts and burns
- Sports injuries and musculoskeletal concerns
- Well-child exams (birth to 18 years)