Express Care in Red Wing, Minnesota
- Same-day appointments.
- Virtual same-day appointments through Patient Online Services.
- Express Care Online. Answer a diagnostic questionnaire on Patient Online Services and receive a care recommendation within one hour if submitted between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. If you submit after hours, you’ll be contacted by 9 a.m. the next day.
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment online through Patient Online Services, or call for an appointment.
Appointments are required. Make appointments online or by phone.
For some conditions, different age ranges will apply. You may also be asked to schedule an in-person visit for some services.
- Bladder infections (females, ages 12–75)
- Cold sores
- Cold symptoms
- Dental issues
- Ear pain
- Ear wash
- Medication renewal (short-term, non-narcotic)
- Minor burns
- Minor injuries (no head injuries)
- Minor skin infections
- Oral contraceptives (new prescriptions only, females, ages 18–34)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Pregnancy testing (urine)
- Sinus symptoms/Sinusitis
- Smoking cessation (ages 18+)
- Sore throat
- Sports/camp exams (ages 11–24; excluding D1 college sports physicals)
- Suture removal
- Tick exposure
- TB (tuberculosis) skin testing, test reading
- Travel related motion sickness
- Vaginal yeast infection (females, ages 18–65 years)
- Wart removal (up to 4 warts per visit)
- Hepatitis A and B (adult only)
- Influenza (flu)
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningitis B
- Shingles (Zoster)
- Tdap (Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis)
Conditions not treated
- Abdominal pain
- Animal bites
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Fractures or sprains
- Physical examinations
- Trauma or injuries
- Urinary tract infection (males)
- Vaginal examinations