Need to contact us?
Patient StoriesTo sip a cola: Patsy Weber's goal for rehab from rare diseaseNovember 06, 2023
Speaking of HealthChecking the facts of COPDOctober 13, 2023
Patient StoriesPersonalized care gives Marie Hammes oxygen and answersSeptember 07, 2023
Respiratory Therapy in Mankato
If you have serious health problems associated with your lungs and ability to breathe, respiratory therapy can help.
We offer the following services and treatments:
- Artificial airway management
- Asthma assessment and care
- Bronchodilator testing (lung function test)
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) assessment and care
- Code blue and rapid response calls
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices
- Life support equipment management
- Medication and aerosol therapy
- Methacholine challenge testing
- Mucus removal treatment for the lungs
- Oxygen therapy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Pulse oximetry (determines how much oxygen is in your blood)
Visit our related services and programs for more information:
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.