Need to contact us?
Speaking of HealthTest your CPAP IQJuly 21, 2022
Patient StoriesUpper airway stimulation therapy restores couple's restful nightsOctober 11, 2021
Speaking of HealthCreate an asthma action plan for your childJuly 28, 2021
If you have serious health problems associated with your lungs and ability to breathe, respiratory therapy can help.
We offer the following services and treatments:
- Artificial airway management
- Asthma assessment and care
- Bronchodilator testing (lung function test)
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) assessment and care
- Code blue and rapid response calls
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices
- Life support equipment management
- Medication and aerosol therapy
- Methacholine challenge testing
- Mucus removal treatment for the lungs
- Oxygen therapy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Pulse oximetry (determines how much oxygen is in your blood)
Visit our related services and programs for more information:
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.