Addiction Treatment in Faribault, Minnesota
Recovery Support Groups & Additional Resources
Recovery support groups meet weekly and are facilitated by a trained volunteer. Group participants are typically from one of the Fountain Centers treatment programs; however, a referral from one of those programs is not necessary. Participation is recommended for a minimum of one year.
For more information about the recovery support groups offered, call the number noted at the top of the page.
This group is open to anyone recovering from substance abuse. A Fountain Centers staff member is present at every meeting to provide education and support.
Telephone recovery support
This is a service provided to individuals enrolled in the residential or extended care programs with us. Phone contact and support are provided at one week, 30 days, and at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after discharge.
These websites provide additional information about substance abuse:
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous in Minnesota
- Assistance in Recovery
- Minnesota Department of Health - Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Narcotics Anonymous
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Partnership to End Addiction
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration