Speaking of HealthSpeaking clearly: Help for people with speech and language disordersJune 09, 2022
Speaking of HealthAphasia: Putting the disorder into wordsApril 07, 2022
Featured TopicVideo visits help therapy patients recover at homeMay 14, 2020
Do you have communication, swallowing and voice difficulties? Our speech-language pathologists provide clinical services, prevention, advocacy and education. We utilize evidence-based, best practices to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
We are available to answer your questions. Call 715-568-2000.
- Pretreatment counseling, education and assessment
- Treatment, intervention and management
- Collaboration with all parties involved
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Evaluation and treatment for oral, oropharyngeal (mouth and pharynx) or nasopharyngeal (nose or nasal cavity) cancer complications
- Assessment and rehabilitation of voice and swallowing after a total laryngectomy (larynx removal).
We also can address:
- Speech sound production
- Language comprehension
- Language expression
- Feeding and swallowing
You'll also benefit from education for your family and caregivers to ensure improvement continues at home.