Need to make an appointment?
Occupational medicine experts at Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea offer organizations of all sizes research-based injury prevention and post-injury care. We provide a full-service, highly tailored approach to occupational health services that promotes the health and safety of employees at your workplace. A healthy employee who feels safe will be more committed, reliable and productive.
We offer immediate access to providers, so your business and employees benefit from the timely delivery of services, including:
- DOT physicals
- Drug testing
- Ergonomic assessments
- OSHA compliance
- Preplacement exams
- Post-offer functional capacity evaluations
- Workers' compensation management
- Worksite wellness services and programming support
- Worksite consultation
- Worksite training and health screenings
Our approach provides these operational benefits:
- Connect your organization with Mayo Clinic Health System resources and expertise
- Ensure a quick and safe return to work
- Identify your employees' health strengths and weaknesses
- Manage risk
- Prevent and manage occupational and environmental injuries, illnesses and disabilities
- Preserve your employees' health and productivity
- Provide customer-focused workers' compensation coordination
- Serve as a single source for all aspects of employee health
Call to get started with a consultation to determine how Occupational Medicine can meet your workplace needs.
Hospital and Clinic404 W. Fountain St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
- Occupational Health Hours:
- Tue-Fri:9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Scott Riester, M.D., Ph.D.
Sarah Minter, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.N.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.