Oct. 26, 7-7:45 p.m. CST
You're invited to participate in a virtual remembrance ceremony — a time to remember loved ones who have died between August 2022 and July 2023 while in the hospital or as part of the Hospice Program. We want you to know that you are not alone in your grief journey.
This program will explore the human experiences of loving, holding on and letting go. You'll be invited to enter your loved one's first name or a special message in his or her honor during an audience participation segment.
If you choose, you can submit a photo of your loved one to be displayed during the tribute. You should email the image file to Bereavement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Oct. 17.
How it works:
- Connections for this event may be limited, depending on interest.
- If your family will participate using more than one device, such as a computer, tablet or smartphone, register once for each device. You are welcome to attend as a family on one device.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email that will have the link you'll need the day of the event. Be sure to keep this email. Check your junk folder if you don't receive it.
- On Oct. 26, click on the link in the registration confirmation email a few minutes before 7 p.m. to start the event. Select the "join with browser" option to connect without needing to download a program.
- If the link does not work for you, call the phone number in your confirmation email to listen.