Speaking of HealthPharmacogenomics: Getting the right drugDecember 07, 2020
Hospital and Clinic501 N. State St., Waseca, MN 56093
I view my delivery of care in multiple ways:
- I try to do my best to value your trust in me and value your resources.
- I don’t believe in telling you what you need to do — I will provide you with information so you can make the best choice.
On a personal note, I grew up on a farm in West Central Minnesota. I now live near Waseca with my wife and children. In my spare time, I like to read, enjoy Mediterranean food, and get out in the fresh Minnesota air.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis
- University of Minnesota Mankato Family Residency
- Rural medicine and the close relationship it builds with patients and community
- Optimization of health to prevent illness
- Vaccinations as an important part of overall health
- Integrating new technologies when appropriate to practice