Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Center2407 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
I'll listen to your concerns, and together we'll develop a treatment plan. I believe open communication is important for a good therapeutic relationship.
I have been seeing patients in Menomonie since 2002.
My husband and I have two daughters. I enjoy activities that get us outdoors in all seasons, reading and traveling.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Occupational Therapy, University of North Dakota-Grand Forks
- Occupational Therapist, State of Wisconsin
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Hand rehabilitation for all ages
- Lymphedema management and needs
- Upper extremity rehabilitation