Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthRecognizing and responding to infant feversApril 18, 2023
Red Wing, MN
Hospital and Clinic701 Hewitt Blvd., Red Wing, MN 55066
I have an interest in resident and medical student education, as well as, improving health measures in rural Minnesota.
Along with working in Red Wing, I also work in Pediatrics at Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
Training & Credentials
- Mercer University School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Neonatal resuscitation program
- Pediatric fundamental critical care support
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Infectious diseases
- Newborn care
- Sports medicine