Speaking of HealthPromoting healthy body image in children, teensAugust 09, 2021
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I strive to provide excellent, patient-centered and evidence-based care to all ages. I believe in creating a team with the patient to form treatment plans based on the patient's experience with their symptom/condition, lifestyle and current medical research and evidence. I approach clinical encounters with thorough, straightforward and nonjudgmental communication.
As a lifetime Wisconsinite, I enjoy being active and outdoors, and spending time with loved ones. If I'm not working, you will find me hiking with my dogs, playing sports and games, or being involved with my family!
Training & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Obstetrics and delivering newborns
- Pediatric care
- Prenatal care
- Procedures including contraception management (Nexplanon, IUD, vasectomy), joint/trigger point injections, mole removal/biopsy, cyst removal, suturing
- Women's health