Locations & Services
La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I view the relationship between patient and provider as a partnership. Through shared decision-making, I empower patients to take an active role in their health care.
I love growing food, high-intensity fitness training, supporting social justice issues and team trivia.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Anthropology, Grinnell College, IA
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Master's degree, Family Nurse Practitioner, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Diabetes Intensive Training, Mayo School of Health Sciences
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
- Diabetes management
- Endocrine disorders in pregnancy
- Transgender medicine