Glenwood City, WI
My focus when providing care revolves solely around you as an individual and your personal desires and goals. I will strive to understand you and what your personal and health goals may be. I will work collaboratively with you and your family to strive towards the level of health you hope to achieve.
It is very rewarding to build relationships with my patients (and often their families), improving their health and making a positive difference in their life.
I live locally on a small farm with my husband and three children. In my spare time, I enjoy camping, snowmobiling and playing outside with my family. I have many hobbies including gardening, canning, traveling and reading. I am always looking for good book recommendations!
Training & Credentials
- Associate's degree, Nursing, Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Nurse Practitioner, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric and adolescent health
- Procedures, such as Nexplanon placement, laceration repair, abscess incision/drainage and orthopedic splinting
- Women's health