Learn more about me:
Patient StoriesAll together now: Broken arm healed with team effortJune 05, 2018
Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Center2407 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
I love to educate patients so they can understand what they can do to help improve their condition. I will be honest and supportive. Therapy is a team effort between the patient and the therapist.
I am married with three kids. I love to be active, and spend time with friends and family.
Training & Credentials
- University of North Dakota
- Physical Therapy License, State of Wisconsin
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Instructor in Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Orthopedic conditions
- Sports performance
- Pelvic floor issues in men and women, including incontinence, pain, bowel dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapse, prenatal and postnatal