First and foremost, I aim to be open-minded in all levels of care that I provide. When it comes to some of our historically stigmatized patients, I want to be a safe, secure medical home for them.
I also seek to offer a shared decision making approach to the care I provide, as you ultimately know yourself and your body the best. I view my role as more of a guide on your health journey, rather than the lead decision maker. I want you to understand the care you are receiving and feel comfortable asking questions along the way.
On my personal time, I am an avid reader, dog mom, step parent, baker and gardener. My partner and I spend as much time outdoors as possible during the warmer months and truly aim to live every day to the fullest.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Biomedical Science and Psychology, Marquette University
- Master’s degree, Physician Assistant Studies, Marquette University
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Contraception management
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Gender-affirming care/transgender medicine
- Mental health
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Women's health