Speaking of HealthHow teen marijuana use impacts brain developmentSeptember 26, 2018
Locations & Services
Meeting patients where they are, and educating the community and youth about mental health disorders are an important component of patient care.
In my free time, I enjoy cooking, travelling, biking, reading, and watching movies.
Training & Credentials
- Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Adult/General Psychiatry, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- Adolescent addiction psychiatry
- Cannabis use disorder and its complex interrelationship with psychotic symptoms
- Community psychiatry
- Suicide prevention
- Systems of care