I always try to set up a longer appointment first when a new patient establishes care with me. During that visit, we go through all of their medications, past medical history and health maintenance, among other topics. We discuss if their current medications work for them or if we can eliminate some of them. We talk about the patient's goals of care — what is important for them to achieve.
I am a proud mother of four children who keep my husband and I very busy. We love going for walks and baking together. We got a new puppy to join our family.
Training & Credentials
- First Faculty of Medicine of Charles University
- Internal Medicine, Henry Ford Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Instructor in Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Anxiety prevention
- Diabetes mellitus and prediabetes mellitus
- Hypertension/high blood pressure