You can expect a comfortable and casual — yet professional and secure environment, where I take a holistic approach to addressing your physical and personal goals. I will give straightforward and honest answers to your questions, and refer you to the appropriate resource when answers are outside of my scope of practice.
Outside of the profession, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, attending various shows and events, biking, walking, and cooking. I enjoy travelling and generally have my next destination planned.
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, St. Ambrose University, Iowa
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy
- General weakness and fall concerns
- Manual therapy techniques
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic conditions
- Post-surgical rehabilitation