Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I practice general urology which includes treatment for urinary tract stones, prostate, kidney, bladder cancer, benign prostate enlargement and quality of life issues, such as erectile dysfunction. I emphasize how important quality of life issues related to the urinary tract can be, and although many are not life threatening, they can be life altering.
I am happiest when I have a patient who is doing the things they love to do again because their urologic issues are better!
I grew up in Western New York State in a small two hours south of Buffalo. I enjoy outdoor activities such as camping, backpacking, hiking and running, as well as water sports in the summer. I am a rabid football fan, and I cheer for the Buffalo Bills – sorry Packers fans! I have a Golden Retriever puppy who keeps me busy as well as two lazy cats.
Training & Credentials
- University of Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Urology, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Urology, American Urologic Association
- American Urologic Association
- Society of Women in Urology
- Bladder problems
- Endoscopic and percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Enlarged prostate / benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Kidney stones
- Overactive bladder
- Robotic surgery
- Steam therapy
- Urinary incontinence
- Vaginal prolapse
- Women's health