Patient StoriesReceiving care for COVID-19 while pregnantApril 27, 2021
Chippewa Falls, WI
Clinic611 First Ave., Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Being born and raised in this area, I am honored to be able to serve my community. I view medicine as a partnership between me and my patients, helping them to achieve their goals. I aim to address the root cause of concerns while focusing on the whole person.
When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time outside traveling, running, biking, hiking and boating on Lake Wissota. I am an avid reader and am (re)learning how to play piano. My husband and I have a boxer named Walter whom we adore.
Training & Credentials
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Family Medicine Residency Program
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Lifestyle medicine
- Osteopathic manipulative treatments
- Women's Health