Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I work with patients to educate them about genetics and genetic testing so they have the information they need to make an informed decision about getting genetic testing. We discuss family and personal history in a judgement-free environment and help facilitate testing once a decision is made.
I see patients in person in Mankato, Minnesota, and offer video visits for patients referred for genetic counseling at other Mayo Clinic Health System locations.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Biological Sciences, Arizona State University
- Master's degree, Genetic Counseling, Boise State University
- American Board of Genetic Counseling
- Minnesota Genetic Counseling Association
- Genetics involved with hereditary cancer
- Increasing access to rural and minority communities that have been underserved by the genetics community