Clinic501 Fourth St. NW, Montgomery, MN 56069
My goal in the delivery of health care is to establish trust and healing partnerships with my patients and their families. I view my role as an integral part my patient’s team, but not the only factor in maintaining good health and wellness.
I feel lucky to have spent the majority of my medical career practicing in or near my hometown. I consider it a great honor and privilege when a family entrusts their health care to my team.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- University of South Dakota - Sanford School of Medicine, Sioux Falls Family Medicine Residency
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota
- Hospital administration