Eau Claire, WI
Clairemont Campus Clinic733 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701
I meet with patients who have a primary care provider on our clinic care team for an individual review of medications. Your visit will include an individualized review of all prescription, nonprescription and herbal medicines to ensure you are taking the right medicines. My goal is to ensure medicines are working as expected, and are as safe and easy to take as possible. I work with your provider and others on the care team to manage chronic conditions that are treated with medications, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, asthma, COPD, heart failure or depression.
I enjoy partnering with my patients to optimize their medications to improve their quality of life.
In my spare time, I enjoy reading, knitting, and spending time with my friends and family.
Training & Credentials
- Doctorate of Pharmacy, University of Iowa College of Pharmacy
- ASHP PGY-1 pharmacy residency with a focus in Ambulatory Care, AdventHealth Celebration
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS), Board of Pharmacy Specialties
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity
- Rho Chi Honor Society
- Instructor in Pharmacy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Blood pressure